Boyer Bootcut, New American Selvedge
The jean that binds together the best ideals of what American denim was always intended to be: stylish, rugged, and comfortable. The New American Selvedge Jean brings all three of these into harmony in it’s homage to the gilded heritage that is American denim.
The denim is made exclusively on the infamous Draper X3 looms by Vidalia Mills. These antique looms are often more than 100yrs old and are the exact machines used to make the historic White Oak Denim from Greensboro, NC. They're truly a piece of our history reborn.
This jean, like all TRINIDAD3 jeans, is hand crafted from start to finish in our own Southern California factory and guaranteed to last.
With each jean purchased a portion of our bottom line goes to support our vital partnerships in sustaining the lives of our veterans in our communities.
- Handcrafted exclusively in our Southern California factory
- 100% American grown BASF E3 sustainable cotton
- 14oz. selvedge denim milled in Louisiana at Vidalia Mills
- Button fly
- Luxury detailing throughout
- Limited production
Measurements as on size 32:
- Inseam- 33"
- Thigh- 24 1/2"
- Leg Opening- 16"
- Front Rise- 10 3/4"
- Back Rise- 15 1/4"
- See link here from Heddels on how to care for raw selvedge denim